Thursday, July 9, 2009

Main Navigation
Home PageDoorsBase & Shoe MoldingCrown MoldingTips, Etc. ArchivesTools of the TradeBuilding MaterialsChair Rail & BackerSpecialty Projects. Finish Carpentry 101 Tips, Etc. ArchivesMiseries, Revelations & Successes


July 4, 2009 - Revelation


People say that every thing you do has been done, everything you think of has been thought of, and everywhere you go someone's been there before. This may be true, but no one has ever been anywhere, and done things and thought things quite the same way as you have. Whether this gets you ahead in life or not, who freakin' knows, but just the fact you got a shot is what its all about. Peace out and Happy 4th. Hug a veteran. They are the ones giving you a shot at being an individual.



June 28, 2009 - Misery and Revelation:


Once I was using a nail gun to install window trim. A carpenter friend of mine, who fancies himself a comedian, was standing beside me. The nail gun slipped, and I shot a nail through my hand into the wall, securely fastening me there. The other carpenter looked at me and said "What are you doin', dude? We only got half a clip of nails left!"

He would have paid dearly for this comment had I not been nailed to the window.Tips of the Week


June 28, 2009 - When installing crown molding, work from left to right. When installing base, work right to left. This will make coping the material much easier.



When installing shoe molding, who cares; I hate shoe molding. I'd rather sit naked on an ant hill.
Reader Contributions
.Content copyright 2009. custom finishes. All rights reserved.
Domain Name Search

Click here for $100 opinion survey.Join for Free and Work from Home.

Sign up Now and Start Today!
http://www.consumeraidpages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment